COVID-19 Safety Charter
The charter is a Government-endorsed initiative to reinforce confidence in domestic and overseas visitors in tourism businesses. The COVID-19 Safety Charter is designed to give comfort and reassurance to employers, employees and customers that your business has re-opened safely.
Fáilte Ireland has issued sector-specific guidelines for tourism and hospitality businesses to guide them in how best to meet the Government's public health advice; by signing up to this Charter, the Villa Rose and all our employees have agreed to follow the recommended guidelines for our sector.
VILLA ROSE COVID HEALTH & SAFETY MANIFESTO
For the health and safety of our customers and staff we have implemented the following best practice policies.
- Dedicated Covid-19 Coordinator managing seating and social distancing
- Zoned dining areas
- Extension of outdoor seating areas
- Guests may be subject to temperature checks; management reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone showing a temperature of 38° or above.
- The use of masks in public areas is mandatory
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout
- Daily Temperature checks for staff
- Masks and gloves available for guests
- Staff Health and Safety Policy in use. All our staff members are trained in Covid-19 Health and Safety measures.
- All employees retrained on Food Safety legislation
- Contact tracing policy and record-keeping mandate in place
- We have a Covid case response plan covering customers and staff in place and isolation room should a case occur
- For your safety and for us to maintain the high standards of hygiene in place, staff will not enter your room once you have checked-in, this means your room will not be serviced during your stay. You can request items required from Reception such as extra towels & toiletries.
- A no handshake policy for staff and customers
- Separate supplier entrance and exit
- Doors are propped open to reduce touchpoints
- Floor marking and signs to ensure social distancing and one-way core route for guest to move around dining and public areas
- Use of PP policy- masks, screens, shoe covers, gloves for employees as necessary by department
- Strict operating procedures for bedroom servicing and sanitising between guests.
- Room keys and TV remote UV sanitised and sealed prior to guest arrival.
- Acrylic screening at appropriate high interaction locations
- Strict in house cleaning processes in public and food preparation areas
- Employee back of house social distancing protocols
- Employees are separately rostered in colour-coded teams
- Dedicated separate food service and drinks service staff
- Social distancing and zoned food preparation areas in kitchen production areas
- Maintained air circulation in all areas. Air conditioning units serviced more regularly.
- All menus are sanitized after every use
- Available QR code on tent card to access our menu from your mobile phone
- Use of masks or gloves for guests use available
- Pre-booking of tables to avoid peaks
- All tables, condiment holders are sanitized prior to seating
- Cutlery folded into paper napkins and trays are used when serving food and drink
- All drinks are served with straws and glassware is handled by the bottom of the glass
- Contactless payment available at table
- Single-use cloths used during sanitizing process
- All staff members had completed medical questionnaire and staff return to work checks conducted
- Staff personal stylus used by all staff using till systems
- Guest contact information book at the entrance for use of contact tracing
- Tables are arranged such as, that distance from the back of one chair to the back of another chair shall be no less than 1 meter apart.(as per directives at time of publishing)
- Maximum time limit of 2 hours per sitting for table rotation.
- Strict return to work protocols around any staff returning from abroad or who have been in contact with anyone returning
- We are following all HSE guidelines and keeping our team informed on a regular basis and have also sought the advice of Medical professionals on what procedures to implement in our business to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers
- Please don’t congregate at the bar and respect others social spacing where possible
View all our Covid-19 Policy & Procedures here
Thank you for helping us continue to make it a safe and comfortable environment for everyone to enjoy.