Your Questions Answered..
1) Why choose the Villa Rose as your wedding venue?
The Villa Rose is a popular choice because our hotel is perfectly situated within Donegal and yet still in close proximity to neighbouring counties such as Tyrone, Derry & Sligo.
We can cater for the entire wedding from the in-house ceremony to the after party. Our wedding team will always be on-hand to ensure that your day is that extra special. They pour their wealth of experience and knowledge into each and every wedding reception from the initial planning stage right through to your big day.
2) What makes the venue different from other hotels?
The Villa Rose only ever commits to one wedding a day, meaning that the Bride & Groom receive our full attention and focus. Being a family-run hotel, the owner personally oversees every single dish that leaves the banqueting kitchen on the day of a wedding. We can ensure that if anything does not meet the owner's standard, it will not be served to the guests.
3) What wedding options are available at the venue?
We can cater for weddings from 70 to 350 guests and can offer a small and intimate wedding or a larger traditional family affair. As a location for your reception, the hotel is synonymous with the highest quality o excellent food, professionl service and attention to detail.
We can provide the full wedding day including a civil ceremony in our dedicated ceremony venue, complete with an aisle. We have our own private gardens and thatched cottage creating the perfect backdrop for your wedding photographs.
4) How do you ensure couples get the wedding of their dreams?
The number one way in which we ensure couples get the wedding of their dreams is by listening to them. Rhonda & Shannen really get to know each couple, getting a feel for what the Bride & Groom want is what is most important to them on their special day. For some couples it's all about the table plan, or keeping to the intended time schedule, some are worried about nerves during speeches. Our wedding team ensure that whatever it is, they have it taken care of and that the Bride & Groom can rest assured and enjoy their day.
5) What tips would you offer couples to ensure a stress-free wedding?
- Delegate as many of the last minute wedding tasks as you can to family and close friends.
- Leave yourself free on the morning of your wedding to get yourself ready, take it all in and enjoy the morning with your bridal party.
- From a hotel point of view, let your guests book their own accommodation. Once you have given guests the hotel details (with our special rates) they should all be able to arrange their own accommodation. This is one less thing for you to do.
- Don't stress about your table plan, there will always be last minute changes or someone who would have preferred to sit at a different table, but believe us, that is the last thing anyone will remember about your wedding day.
- Finally, focus on marrying your loved one and let the Villa Rose wedding professionals take care of the rest.